God created us all in different. For this reason it is best to find the right size that will fit you best.
[images coming soon]
To find your best fit follow these steps;
- Stretch out your fingers and hand but cup it at the same time
- Touch the thumb inside your palm to the knuckle of your pinky
- Next, take a seamstress measuring tape or cut a piece of paper long ways
- Wrap the measure tape or the marked strip of paper around the knuckles while still on your hand
- If using paper, measure that strip of paper up to the marking on a ruler and note the reading
- Use that measurement to check your size on the chart
NOTE: if you like it snug, go down a 1/2 size if you like it looser go up 1/2 size.
I hope this helps you choose the right fit for you.
|PETITE||6.5" - 6.75"||16-5 - 17.15|
|SMALL||7" - 7.25"||17-8 - 18-40|
|MEDIUM||7.5" - 7.75"||19.0 - 19.70|
|LARGE||8" - 8.25"||20.3 - 21.00|
God created mankind in his image; in the image of God He created them; male and female* He created them. Genesis 1:27